This blog addresses topics, stories, news and tidbits about process & project management. It is written and maintained by Chris Moerz.
Chris is PMO member as well as Project and Process Manager at Wienerberger. His main responsibilities as such are being a project and process management evangelist within the organization.
Chris successfully completed his masters degree in Computer Science at the University of Technology in Vienna, after spending some time studying (at CUNY) and working in the States.
He’s steadily worked on expanding his knowledge on IT, project and process management. Some of the certification credentials and memberships he’s gained in the past years:
- he passed the IPMA exam as certified project manager.
- he joined as member of GP Austria (“Gesellschaft für Prozessmanagement”, a national organization focusing on process management), became a certified process manager.
- March 2013
- he got certified as ISO 15504 compliant process assessor
- August 2014
- Chris successfully passed the ITIL Foundation certification exam.
- he qualified as PMI PMP (Project Management Professional).